CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Back in the day

So Matt brought over like ten boxes of my stuff that I have stored in my parents basement for years...and I mean years! I was going through all of my old pictures and photo albums...lol...I can not believe high school was 12 years ago and that I did some of the crazy stuff I did :) I saw pictures of Vegas in 2000 with my friend Charity and it was funny because we just today were talking about that specific trip. And all of the cute little high school dance pictures, I was so young and silly! I remember after Jordan and I broke up my sophmore year my goal was to go to every single dance with a different guy (such a teenager goal lol) and seing our senior pics and graduation pics! And now its mortgage payments, kids, cable bills, work...ah to be young again!

1 comments:

Harmony said...

I hear you! Just once I would like to do something without worrying about someone. But that would only be fun for a few days, and then I would want it all back:)