CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 15, 2010

Apparently I am far from super mom!


yes this is chocolate on her foot...hay said that chocolate helps everything...lol

Ok so last weekend in the ER for the burnt lil fingers and now this weekend a broken toe! I swear I can not stay ahead of the game with my little Oly...I need super powers to keep up with her! I saw this happen and it was like slow motion. I was scrubbing the kitchen floor (because of the prior mess that she made) and she opens the cupboard grabs chicken noodle soup and it falls out of her hands I tried to catch it but was too slow :(

Just a FYI...they do nothing for broken toes! I am so thankful she has such a high tolerance for pain...poor gal!

here is a pic of the damage...and yes these are some long feet! She gets them from her worthless father!!!

1 comments:

Harmony said...

Poor Liver-Beans!!!!!!