CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 24, 2010

U Mini Cheer!


Haylee got to preform with the U Cheerleaders this past Saturday! She had so much fun and we all had such a great time watching her! I cant believe how fast she has grown up :( but I love this age and I love watching her preform with all of that lil Hay attitude!



My little poser!

Aunt Rena, Hay and me...all U'd out!

Me and my lil Cheerleader

Nanny and Hay

The girlies :)

Nanny Georgia, Hay, and Papa Wade

The Gang

Rena and Matt

Haylee and Uncle Matt...stuntin!

The girls waiting to go on the field

Dance Dance





Shake it!



Haylee and the twins

Watchin the game

1 comments:

Greetings from the Greens said...

omg I miss you guys! Jen you look absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I have been thinking of you lately. I hope al is well!