CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 4, 2010

My 30th Birthday Party


For my 30th Birthday Sarena and I (since she turned 30 a week after me) decided to rent a place in Park City and party it up! This is the Silver Queen hotel, so after a long drive up the canyon we park and unload all of our stuff into our arms and go in to find there is no front desk and an elevator with a key code thingy and also stairs with this key thingy...so Rena calls the receptionist...ok so get this!!! We have to check in at the marriot to get our key and codes to the Silver Queen! WTF!!! so we get back in the car and drive there and then straight to our dinner at Red Rock before taking all of our stuff to the hotel...lol it was an adventure! But we had such a great night :) I loved being on Main St. we were able to walk to Harry-Os and party and get our dance on and not have to worry about DD's...So these pics are all backwards our adventure started with dinner, then hotel, and were missing the club pics....Anyways enjoy lol!


This is Melody's man she found at Harry-Os

Me and KP

This is the crew who stayed to party after dinner! KP, Lindsey, and Melody

Rena, Harm, Crysta, Hope, Charity, Me, KP, Andrea, Lindsey and Mel.


Beer and Cake!

Lindsey, KP and me

Charity and Hope :)

Crysta!

my beautiful sisters (this was actually harms bday!)

Hope and Harmony

Harm and Andrea


Shirley, Alyssa, and Sarena

Hope and her love letter from a few tables over...lol

Charity, Hope, Crysta, and Andrea.

I was so lucky to have all of my great friends come! I love them each so much and turning 30 with all of them there made it not so bad! We are one HOT group of 30 year olds!!!! Thanks everyone :)

1 comments:

Visit Park City said...

Happy Birthday! We're glad you had so much fun. The photos are great, please share them when you become a fan of Park City on Facebook, www.facebook.com/parkcityUT.