CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 4, 2011

Haylee gets Baptized


My sweet little Hay decided that she wanted to be baptized and that she wanted Uncle Paul to do it. So I have to give credit where credit is due...if it was not for Harmony this would not have happened, Harm did everything she made all the calls and arrangements she told me when and where and she was amazing! So the one thing that I did (also with Harm there :) ) was take Hay to pick out her dress. Haylee wanted this dress almost instantly I told her she had to try it on and it was a bit long but it was the last one. Hay tells me "mom I feel in my heart this is the dress I am supposed to baptized in" mind you she says this while putting her little cute hand on her heart... ummm how do you argue with that? so I said "wrap it up"


She looked like she was ready for her wedding...she is growing up too fast!


Hay had such a great turn out! Everyone she loved came to support her she was glowing she was so happy.

Hay and the twins

Hay with the Milham's

Haylee and Hailey



Uncle Paul and Haylee

Matt, Hay, and Mike

Justin and Hay

Aunt Mel and Hay

Hay with Grandma Rita and Grandpa Ray

Hay and nanny Georgia

me and my Hay

Aunt Mindy, Katie, and Hay

Grandpa Wade, Hay and Grandma Georgia

Thanks to everyone who helped organize and put together Hay's big day! And also to everyone who came and supported her :) I have amazing family and friends!

2 comments:

Harmony said...

Happy Day!!!

Nagels said...

beautiful dress :) i love it. i can't believe she is already 8. wow time flies! cute blog :)