CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Hay's Preschool Graduation



My baby girl graduated tonight! I have so many mixed emotions part of me was so happy that she is independent, beautiful, and bright; and the other part of me just kept feeling like my baby was growing up too fast and I would blink and I will be sitting at her high school graduation. I was so proud of her!
We were very excited that so many of the family came to support her! grandpa Wade, grandma Georgia, grandpa George, grandma Dixie, Melody, Harmony, Sophie, Mikey, Stacey, Chace, mommy, and Daddy.

Some of the highlights of the night were...
1. Watching Hay recieve her diploma.
2. Her telling the audience she wanted to be a princess when she grows up.
3. Hearing that the boys in her class wanted to be cops, fire fighters, dentists, and doctors and Haylee loves the little boy who is gonna grow up and be a hedge hog...lol!
4. Mason bringing Haylee flowers.
5. Watching her cry during the slide show of the fun times (she is emotional like her mom)
6. Justin picking on my sisters.
7. Harms expression when Justin was holding Sophie :)
8. Watching Hay sign and sing "I can sing a rainbow" her favorite song she learned at preschool.

So all in one weekend my Hay graduates and my lil Ollie turns one...I know I should be thrilled but they are growing up too fast!

1 comments:

steele life said...

AND AUNT SARA WASNT INVITED! you've lost touch with me again. how sad, wow justin acutally made it!?!?
what was harms expression when justin held sophie??