CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Snake Charmer


After Olivia's party we came home and enjoyed the cool house until...dun dun dun...Hay and Chace came running in saying they had found a snake, so being the coolest parents ever Stacey and I caught it for the kids. It took them a while to warm up to him but when Haylee finally did she loved the poor little guy to death! Stace came up with the name Checkers and Haylee liked that so Checkers it was. Our neighbor is deathly afraid of snakes so we packed up Checkers and the kids and took him across the street to the parkway and decided to set him free. Haylee did the honors putting him in a soft place where he could be comfy. As we were letting him go a guy biked by and said "You got your daughter to hold him? I cant even get my son to hold one" We laughed...Thats our Haylee :)

3 comments:

steele life said...

ewww, i hate snakes!!

Darrik, Kami & Brock said...

Sorry, my phone's been acting funny lately. I can't get text cuz it's full, but I deleted them and it still says full. Anyway, your scrapbook party sounds way fun and I would love to come, but we are leaving that day to go to Las Vegas. But for sure invite me again. I would love to come. So are you still at the Heart and Lung? Or just this scrapbook place? That is exciting. I really need to get my butt in gear. I only have 4 more months before this little guy gets here and I'm so behind. Good to hear from you, and holy cow, that snake is scary. I can't believe she is holding it. GROSS!!!

steele life said...

Hey, I love the hair. It is prolly cute with your curly hair too, you lucky duck! AND AND AND.... YOU POOFED! did stacy teach you that?? haha your goofy, but I like the hair. I'll see you on saturday!