CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Any ideas?

Anyone who knows me knows that I have the WORST taste in men, no lie! If you are the scum of the earth with no morals, standards, money, car, place to live, or are not honest well...I will love you well....would have, those days are in the past I have fine tuned my looser radar and do not waste my time any longer with such dirt balls...I know so everyone cheers!!!!

So even though I don't allow myself to be around that kind of person I am still stuck with two huge BUTTHEADS and I need some ideas or tips on helping my Olivia deal with the fact she was left by her looser dad who does not mind not helping in any way with her current life or future, and then helping Haylee with the fact that her nasty dad is around :(

So my latest Justin drama is that he told Hay to her face that he never wanted to see her again, what kind of terrible person says such hurtful things to their own child? How do you deal with this situation the right way that is best for the child? I have chosen to put her into counselling but as a mother how do you explain this????

Any ideas?

1 comments:

steele life said...

uhh what the hell?? Why on earth would he do that