CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Are you serious?

So the other night when we went out for Rhonda's birthday we had a table next to a table full of guys, there was this guy obviously into me and we interacted a bit and his friend started hitting on me so he backed of but his friend had nasty teeth and there are a lot of things I can deal with but nasty teeth is not one of them!! So we chatted again then I made him dance with me because well because I wanted to dance we talked most of the night and he seemed really nice and like he had his shit together so when he asked if he could take me out sometime I was like sure and gave him my number. He starts texting me tonight and again seems pretty cool until I say that I have two kids then his whole personality changed. He goes on to tell me that he has chosen to not have children and that kids get attached to him and so he does not want to start something with "a mom" so I say "to each his own" now I am unsure why he decided to call but he calls and gives me this spill about him not wanting to be the guy to fill the father shoes and he does not want to jump into a father role. I cut him off and say "first of all my kids don't meet anyone I date unless it is serious and second what shoes? My kids have a father and he is who fills the father shoes." (Hell I don't even expect there own dads to take care of them why would I want him to? I take care of my kids get no help from the f-n sperm donors I don't need his help raising my kids.) Anyways he says "Oh ok, well I am really into you so do you want to hang out sometime?" I just laughed! I said no thanks how about you loose my number. Then he was offended...lol.

Who the hell do men think they are? I am convinced there is no such thing as a good guy just various degrees of jerks! Men are ridiculous they only think of themselves! I am sooooo over men! It makes me sick you either have one or the other, the men who screw you and leave or the men who "dont want to fill those shoes" Women are so lucky to get to have the opportunity to chose between the two bastards.

0 comments: