CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sooo overwhelmed!

My poor little Oly is sick...I know your thinking sick again??? Yes sick again! One of the perks of having a preemie is slim to none immune system. For the past 4 nights I have sat up with her as she has thrown up I have changed so many sheets and started so many loads of laundry and not to mention bathing her! I am so exhausted! Today I found myself falling asleep at work :( I love my kids with a love I could never explain but sometimes it would be so nice to have a break! I am tired and sad and life seems really unfair right now!!! Oh well...I hear what does not kill us only makes us stronger...

1 comments:

steele life said...

OH jen! i couldnt even imagine bein in your shoes. Where is brent when you need him. When oly needs him. Hey, i love the pics below of the baby blessing.he is soo cute!