CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Congrats to ME!!!

Finally life seems to coming together for me! Someone who treats me like a queen! I get a new baby with out even having to be pregnant (thanks stacey) and best best of all!!! I decided it is time to move! I applied for a loan so that I can buy a town house (I chose a town house because I do not have to do any maintenance and I love the thought of never having to mow the lawn and having a pool!!!) anyways I was approved for my loan!!! All by myself! With no help from anyone! my own down payment saved my own credit and also with out the help of any man!!! I love it! I have narrowed it down to three places...I can not tell you how excited I am! And I deserve it! For once I feel like all the hard work I do and have done is finally paying off :)

Life is good!

2 comments:

kspjute said...

Way to go! You do indeed deserve this! Let us know if you need help moving.

Becky Ray Bench said...

I am so excited that you are going to have your own place!!! Have you figured out where you are going to go yet? Let me know!!

Gosh lots has happened in your life and your kids I need to do better about reading your blog!

I hope that your girls are doing much better now and YOU TOO!

Becky