CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mothers Day








I am always very lucky and spoiled on Mothers day! It is always such a great day yet it is my least favorite holiday! It will prob make no sense to anyone but me but I will try to explain it...I hate that only one day a year mothers are recognized for all that they do. Being a single parent sucks worse then anything I could imagine, I mean I get all the love but I do all the work I don't get a break or vacation I am mom 24/7 don't get me wrong I love being a mother but I hate that only one day a year it is appreciated or thought about...I would like to have one of the jack asses that fathered my children to appreciate how well I take care of their children while they do nothing yet get to show everyone the cute pics of their kids like as if to take credit for them or all the work that goes into raising them. If they had any clue how hard I work....I just wish my kids had fathers that really helped out...

Also I am very sad that my little Oly is going to be two this upcoming Monday. She was my little baby and my last baby and she will be turning two and I know that is life and that kids grow but I just want her to stay my little baby always!

well here are a few pics from Ma's Day

Also Congrats to Stacey!!! She found out she is to be a mommy again and I could not be more excited!!!! Just one more baby to add to our strange little clan :) Although I am not sure how oly is going to like this!

1 comments:

Becky Ray Bench said...

I am glad that you had a good mother's day. I don't know how you do it by yourself!! Really!!!

I can't belive that Olivia is going to be two, I sware just yesterday that she was a new born preemie and you were walking around outside with her as (your other neighbor) and I were asking if we could hold that teeny tiny baby!

It was good to see you for a few minutes on Monday. I so miss living next to you.

Tell Stacie Congrats on her new upcoming arrival. (are they talking marriage??? - just wondering)