CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Terrible Twos

My sweet little 4 pound angel has hit the terrible twos...dun dun dun...she has such a cute little face it is hard to believe she is full of such mischief and trouble! I swear that every time I turn around she is getting into something she shouldn't then gets mad at me when I stop her. She is the busiest little girl I have ever met! Her new nickname is the blond tornado...I hope this phase ends soon! But I still love her even with all the messes she makes :)

1 comments:

www.saramichellestuff.blogspot.com said...

k, hey I lost your number and there is lots we need to catch up on. So your in a relationship? I can't wait to see your condo! Text me cuz I miss you, and I need to know all these things that are going on!!!!