CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Update...

So here is an update on everything going on right now...

1. I close this week on the condo!
2. The flu has come and gone and finally were good!
3. My neck...well my neck has some what improved...um still have limited ROM (range of motion.
4. I am way over in equity on the condo...super excited on that, cant wait to start remodeling the place!
5. Brent has not bothered us...Thank God! Still want to tell Catherine how she is way too good for the bastard and what he had been up to.
6. We have officially watched The Corpse Bride over a thousand times while being sick.
7. My relationship is still running smooth.
8. Still luv Stacey and new baby!
9. Love my family tonz and tonz.
10. Loving life...even with a body that is falling apart ;)

0 comments: