CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Ha Ha Kandy

Ok so I woke up this morning thinking why did I post that I am falling apart, I should lie and say that I am perfect all the time! Not let on that I am weak at all...so I got on to delete it...lol...I got onto Kandy's page and she had wrote about all the things her body is not made for...it made me laugh! Ha Ha I guess it is just human nature to get older and fall apart :)

So I decided to leave my post BUT...I have taken on the new attitude that I am invinsible and I refuse to fall apart any longer! All optimism!!! I have been working out in the mornings now and that has helped a ton! I think I am gonna start adding 15 more min to my routine and get a bi weekly massage :) yes yes that is def what I need...

I have kiddos to raise and run around with...this body must last!!!!!!

0 comments: