CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 7, 2009

sad :(

So come to find out...I am STRESSED! This past couple months has been way way stressful! but alot of good has come from the stress so it kinda equaled out...This week! YIKES!

So the past couple days I have lost tons of hair :( which I dont have alot to begin with...

I have a slipped disk in my neck...which is causing all of that neck pain...

And now...I have a ulcer :( :( my stomach has been killing me and finally one of our dr. said you look pretty miserable lets take a look at ya...

What is the worst part is I thought people were not supposed to fall apart until they turned 50 or 60...guess my lucky number is 28....I guess the past two months has caught up with me all in one week...lol! Im thinking it is finally time to settle down, let down my guard, put up my feet and let him take care of me!

1 comments:

Becky Ray Bench said...

Hey Jen!!
Just remember to breath sweetie! Rita came over today and gave me a mini-update on you. I am so excited that your condo is slowly coming together into cuteness!! I really want to come and take a look at it. Take your time in moving, don't let it stress you out, so what that the new tenants are wanting it at the beginning of next month, that isn't your problem. They have family that they can stay with! I have missed hearing your voice, when you get a chance to talk call me so I can say hi!!

Love you!
Becky