CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

October 28....The big 2 9....


Thanks to everyone who made my birthday great! I hated the thought of turning 29 and it being my last year before thirty!! The past years since my 25th have been mighty tragic lol starting with finding out I was pregnant for my 25th...I was awaiting something for this year...lol! But it just was super nice! Special thanks to my faves! Crysta for taking me and my munsters to dinner (which was soooooo much fun!) Stacey for the heaping amount of Chocolate that I will prob eat through in just a few days! Janalee for my cake and card (and grandma surprise :) ) Rena for being the very first person every year at midnight mind you to wish me a happy birthday for the past 10 years! My beautiful sisters for just being HOT! Mark for being my only brother who remembered!!! And Deron for such a sweet night to top it off! :)

Thanks again everyone...I love you!!!!

0 comments: