CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 26, 2009

Relieved!

So I have a case worker for me and Justin's ORS case and I truly can not stand her! I have to deal with her minimally now because he is a bum who does not work and you cant receive money from a man who has none...lol...well that he claims, the stinker works under the table...its funny to me that he thinks he is stickin it to me cuz the only one he is stickin it to is his kid...oh well back to the point!!! I got a call from the wonderful Claudette the woman in charge of me and Brent's case and I love her! she is great and I am glad that I do not have to work with the other woman! And she is a go getter! It will be nice to finally get some consistent financial help for Olivia! She deserves it and hell so do I!

0 comments: