CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

He can finally sleep well at night....

So of course why would this year be any different from any other year? Hay has a birthday and Justin can not even call to say happy birthday...Only this year he affected her or us more then any other year! He treats Hay like crap, and this year would not allow Chace to be at her party (through a tantrum like a two year old) and Stacey stood up for him thinking that the absence of Justin, her, and Chace is completely ok even though she has first hand seen the damage Justin has done and is defending him? So hay had a great party then came home put herself to bed and cried for over an hour about her step mom, dad, and Chace "her family" were not there. So when do you draw the line? Stacey has been there when no one else wanted to be and helped tremendously with my recovery! However I have more then compensated for that in the past year and esp during her pregnancy...me and my family have taken her in, made her a part of our family and our lives! We have been there for her and Chace when her friends, ex husband, and most of all family have not been, hell we even had Chace's birthday at my families house! I needed her to understand that having Justin there when we drop her off is not healthy for Hay and esp not having her own piece of crap dad not allowing her brother to be at her party, it was two stupid hours that ment the world to my baby!...And for calling her out on this I am now the BAD GUY! Well at least Justin can sleep well at night now knowing that she and I are no longer friends...There is no end to the amount of hell he puts Haylee through so I guess this is for the best.

0 comments: