CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Cousin Hailey's Birthday


This last Saturday we got to celebrate Hailey's birthday with her! The kids had so much fun playing with their cousins. We are so lucky to have them in our lives! :) And I looooved holding Catalina! There is nothing sweeter then babies, makes me a lil sad that I am done having kids and that part of my life is done :( oh well I will be the fun Aunt Jenny!



Hailey opening her present from us.

Oly given Jordan cousin luvs :)

Wild women!

Hailey, Haylee, Jordan, Oly...and the cute neighbor girls whose name I cant remember.

All afternoon these two held hands...it was super cute!



Cute lil Catalina! Shirley let me take some pics of her...cuz you know I do not leave my house with out my camera, and she was dressed in the cute outfit my Haylee picked out for her so really picture taking was a must...here are a few of them...isn't she sooooo sweet!




0 comments: