CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 23, 2010

First day of Second grade!


Today was my lil Haylee's first day of Second Grade. I was excited but sad to see her go! I swear both Hay and Oly are growing up soooo fast and I hate it! I remember holding my little five pound Haylee in my arms for the first time and thinking how lucky I was to get to be her mom :) and I swear to you it feels like yesterday :( She is 7 going on 25 and is full of SASS but I love her anyways and she will always be my BABY!

Me not wanting to let her go :(


My Big Second Grader!!

Hay outside of her classroom

Of course my Hay would be the first one in line :)

2 comments:

Harmony said...

She is taking after me!!!

The Wasek Family said...

Hi Jen, I'm so glad I found your blog! I can't believe how big your girls are! It seems so wrong that they grow up so fast! You and your girls are just as beautiful as ever!