CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween!
















Halloween was way fun this year! I got a very nice co-worker to work his least favorite place dun dun dun....Recovery....for me so that I could spend the day with the kids. Stacey and I went to Hay's school to watch her Halloween parade then took the kids to get pics (I will put up later...Go U!!!) anyways then went to my parents to celebrate my turning the big 28. The kids loved trick or treating although they gave up on it pretty fast. Here are some pics of the day...

1 comments:

steele life said...

those pictures are so cute. I love seeing matt! He is seriously the nicest guy and so cute, I hope he finds someone special.!!! What a cute family.

How is stacey and Romney? Are they well?? The kids look so cute!