CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

What no ring?????


My crazy life! Ok so funny story! So last night I was soooo bored Hay left and Stacey was spending quality time with Romney (by the way our negotiation for my Christmas present is not over) lol you know what I mean!!!! Anyways too lazy to get all ready to go somewhere I decide to take Terril up on his offer of bringing over a movie and really the kicker on the deal was the fact he was gonna bring me a diet coke...my late birthday present, the cheap ass! So we had two options something funny and S.W.A.T which obviously there is no contest since Colin Farrell is so HOT! who cares what the movie is about right? So you know how he "loves me" lol! anyway mid movie he says "so are you ever gonna marry me?" WTF....Ha Ha Ha! so I just ignore him, Im thinking ummm pretend your sleeping...nope did not work! What the heck he was thinking is beyond me! I am anti men, why on earth would I marry him??? Hopefully that is the end of that! Crysta, go ahead and analyze that one for me :)

0 comments: