CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008



This week Oly had her make it or break it dr. appointment....I have gotten a lot texts and emails about how it turned out.

Just a reminder for those who are unsure what I am talking about...Oly is super behind on weight and if she did not get to twenty pound in this three month time she would have to go to the U for "weight therapy" basically a tube feeding until she reached a desirable weight. I was very worried for two reasons, one because I hate Primary childrens hospital!!!! and two thats my baby girl and I want her all nice and healthy!

So anyways we gave her ice cream, cookies, whole milk, (all recomended by the dr. of course) basically anything fattning and gross. It paid off though little livi reached twenty pounds! 20.1 to be exact...boy that was close! So no weight therapy for us!!!!!

0 comments: