CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Aunt Shirley's Christmas Party


Hmmm...cause trouble now...or later???


Sisters and Friends....(I look massive in this pic)


Oly on Santa's lap after playin with the kids


The Girls


The best present ever...my kids


Bestest Friends!!!


Chace would not sit on Santa with out Haylee


Olivia's doll from Santa


My family bustin a move....I know! they shouldn't
have!!!!


I love my ugly brothers :)


Oly with mama Stacey


Stacey gettin picked on by Mike and his friend
Robbie


Uncle Mike Luvs!!!!


Livi having a blast and lookin like a
little orphan girl...she kept pulling out
her pony....lil monster!!!


Hay and Oly walkin around...


Me and my grandpa George, its amazing he is
still alive after watchin my girls every week.


Stacey and Chace


Chace and Hay by the tree.


Hay had to have this dress! She had seen it several time while we were out shopping so I thought I would surprise her and get it for her. She could hardly wait for the party so she could wear it, she sat completely still for 3 hours just so she could wear it...lol...she is getting so old she told me how she wanted her hair and what earings she would wear, she had to keep checking the mirror to make sure I did everything right she says "I think Im falling in love with myself" she kills me!

Oly did not really know what was going on only that I kept washing her dirty face and trying to keep her clean for her big pic on Santas lap...as you can see that worked well, I chased her around the whole night, she is the busiest little trouble maker. Her favorite thing was getting in the cooler that had all the ice in it she was either in it or on top of it. She loved Santa...hell who doesnt like a jolly old fat man given out candy and gifts....She was all about that!

1 comments:

steele life said...

i love those pictures of you guys! I miss Matt. Tell him hello from me! And hello to Stacey! I miss you guys. lets lunch soon?