CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Forgiveness

I have come across a lot people in my life who have done me wrong...lol...and it is my luck that I am stuck with a big majority of them. Im wondering if I am really like some sucky person and so karma is just chasing me around all of the time?

I am having a very hard time with forgiveness right now. I have recently come in contact with someone I do not have very good feelings towards. I try so hard to pretend that this person is joe shmoe and start a new friendly relationship however it is the hardest thing I have ever had to do. It is hard to know even how I feel, I go back and fourth between thinking about the good times (when there was some) and all of the bad times and it seems lately that the bad feelings are really taking a toll on me. Of course it does not help being reminded constantly by everyone of how bad this person really made me feel. Am I a bad person for not letting these feelings go? Or am I a bad person for wishing things were back to the way things were when I did not have to deal with this? Maybe it is that I am selfish and not thinking hard enough of who it will ultimately affect and not about how it is affecting me. Is it really possible to forgive and forget? This person has truly ruined my view on relationships and men I have never felt so alone while with somebody or betrayed for that matter. When I don't hear from him I think "oh here it goes again" and when I do I am in tears all day. It is scary how we are affected so much by someone elses actions or lack there of.

I would love some input or ideas on how to become more numb and unaffected and tips on how to forgive and forget...

1 comments:

steele life said...

I have a REALLY hard time with Forgivness too. I have a hard time with Sam's sister Afton, who wants to kick my ass, and sick the whole polynesian gang on me. Because her brother decided to marry me, a white girl, instead of her, or a poly girl. yes, I know, they are brother and sister, but not biologically. And she is in love with him. Its gross. And weird.