CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Christmas was so great this year! Me and the girls were spoiled rotten :)

It was a long day! We started at our house opening the girls Santa presents then grabbed Stacey and went to my parents were we opened our Santa presents...lol. After spending the morning at my moms we went back to my house and had breakfast with my grandparents then loaded up in the jeep to go to the other grandparents house for food and more presents :)

Hay's favorite present was the mp3 player she wanted and the red hoop earings her and Aunt Smelly picked out at the mall. And Olivia's was her princess chair.

My favorite present was all the food...lol....I know its amazing I am not rolled to each place with how I eat...

Enjoy the slide show of some of the pics that were taken Christmas eve and Christmas day!!!

Well I hope all of you had a great Christmas! We love you all and wish you all a great New Year!!!

0 comments: