CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

New Years resolutions

I was discussing with on of our dr. during a procedure about goals and resolutions things we want to accomplish in the next year and it got me thinking about my goals and where I want to be in a year....Its a little early but here are my New Years resolutions!


#1. Have half the down payment for my house in savings
so a woppin 10,000. I want this house...lol

#2. Have more patience!!! Esp. with my Hay Bug.


#3. Pay off my jeep and buy a new one (maybe I
wont hate driving if I get a new one)


#4. Loose the extra five....and this is not my scale!
So don't be thinking I weigh this much!!

#5. And the biggest one....Become a much nicer person esp the opposite sex, maybe go out on a limb and trust again....well see that is a hard one!!!!

1 comments:

steele life said...

yes that last one is a tough one. And that scale doesnt have that much weight on it. And you are stick skinny! What are you talking about loosing that extra 5 your nuts! But I still love ya anyway. And make one of those resolutions to see your other BFF Sara, and we need to have "smother" (step-mother, all ran together) lunch! love you guys. especially matt!