CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

My life in ten songs...

I was reading a book and it had a part about music and that the music we like describes our lives and to think about what songs would describe my life. So here is my list of ten songs that would describe my life.

In no specific order.

1. Take a bow by Rihanna
2. Ready to fall by Rise against
3. Stupid boy by Keith Urban
4. Tear in my hand by Tori Amos
5. Too little too late by JoJo
6. Next time he cheats....You know who you are punk face :p
7. Something more by Sugarland
8. Apologize by One Republic
9. Cry by Faith Hill
10. A new day has come by Celine Dion (It's about her son, I have felt that way about my girls)

Hmmmm....Thats a big bunch of MAN HATING sad music....Ok so I have another New Years resolution! Next year will be all happy songs! :)

So whats yours?

0 comments: