CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Big decision


So in the last couple months I have been sad, nervous, worried, and depressed not to mention I have gained ten pounds from all the stress which is just not acceptable. I hate the person I have become! I worry way to much about making everyone else happy and have decided it is time to make Jenny happy! I have this great friend Rhonda, we work together and I just think the world of her! She is from Hawaii and she has been considering moving back not if but when she will be moving back. Anyone who knows me at all knows that I love the ocean! I love the sound, the smell, it is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen! In my world sitting on the beach feeling the sun and watching the waves roll in as my kids run up and down the beach is heaven! I have decided to move to Hawaii next winter with Rhonda, just the thought of it makes me happy! Plus that gives me time to enjoy my family and get to see little Oliver grow and all my friends new babies before we leave. I have planned that Mel will live in my place which will be perfect size for her and I will leave my stuff here and start new! I love Hawaiian people and their culture! I am so excited to raise my kids there! Rhonda's family are excited to meet the girls, I love how hospitable they are! I will prob be the whitest person in Hawaii but maybe when I come back to visit I will have a nice tan :)

0 comments: