CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Untitled

I swear sometimes I feel like my whole life is one huge loosing battle! To make one person happy I piss off another. I don't know why I feel it is my job to be the peace maker all the time! At some point do any of you care how I feel? Do I not have the right to feel jipped or not understanding? Ever since I was little I have sucked up how I had felt to focus on making everyone around me happy. I actually feel in the wrong for expressing how I feel if I am upset or disappointed, most the time I apologize even though I feel sad or unhappy just for the sake of not having someone mad at me or even mad in general...I sometimes wish I could just up and leave take me and my girls somewhere new and toss the phone, screw the bills and just have some peace!!!!!!!!

0 comments: