CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ten things that I am so over!!!

Had one wild week! I was just thinking it would be so great if you could just say I am so over this problem and it really disappear! So I am gonna pretend that I can and give you my list of stuff I am so sooooooooooo over!

10. Waitresses that take forever!!!
9. Thin blond's.
8. Waiting in long ass lines at the store where everyone is using a check to pay!
7. Liars.
6. Walmarts!
5. Babies daddies (I know I am so white trash)
4. Temper tantrums.
3. Slow and I mean slow walking people at the mall that take up so much space you can not pass them!
2. Grumpy kids!
1. MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't hate all thin blond's Crysta :)

1 comments:

Harmony said...

HEY NOW!!! some of us cannot help the fact that we are giant and walk slow at the mall!!! Totally rude! I guess that is why you did not want to go to the mall with me today:( The truth comes out! Here is the list of things I am over:
1. Skinny sisters, who are skinny even though they eat lots of sugar.
2. Jenny's who do not love their fat pregnant sisters.
3. Everyone in the world who has gotten to have their babies before me!

Ha! Take that:)