CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Loosing Faith

I was hoping that the stories were right that there is at least one decent guy some where out there...I have noticed esp lately that the world is not filled with men and women its filled with women and pigs!

Tonight Stacey and I decided to go get sushi since I was childless and Justin took Chace early so we could go somewhere we wanted and not that revolved around the kids menu. So when we get there we decided to sit at the bar, our chef was noticeably very attractive and I was thinking ok I am all for gettin our food made and served by a hot guy...so he starts the chit chat and flirtin is a flyin! Im startin to think I could be kinda into this guy...dun dun dun...then he asks about kids so I ask in return do you have any? he says yes 4...ok 4 thats alot! but we continue to chat he is wanting to know where we party and invites us to go to wendover...after a while I start gettin the feeling he is a party animal so I ask "you do alot of partying, how can you do that with 4 kids?" he says "oh they all live with their moms ya know in other places" I pause...."so you don't see them?" then he changes the subject...wtf...are there any men that actually stay and help raise their kids???? I was immeadiately turned off! 4 by 4 and not even in the same state as even one of them...It does not matter how attractive you are when you pull shit like that! I refuse to ever date some one who does not regularly see his children...it shows what kind of man he is...

So then after dinner Stace and I went to Walmart to Easter shop also easier with out the childi with us...lol...so were in the bike section trying stuff out and there are these two guys in the end of the isle watchin us...I say to stace "oh I am so excited!!" then the guy interupts and says "you excited us too" and points to his dick???? again wtf!!!! It is no wonder I hate men! Every one I know or run into are nasty ass pigs!

I am very anti man right now if you cant tell!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: