CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Stacey!!!

Ok so I am a retard and having problems doing this so it is not in order and the opening paragraph is at the bottom...I am lame!


Funny Story about these guys lol...they were friends of Stacey's friends and the guy Stace is lovin on talked her into giving him her number and the whole time I am like Stacey they are G lol and you have a boyfriend ya member??? Usually I am the one talkin to the wrong guys ha ha! next morning he called her and she had no idea who he was...I had to remind her and show her this pic cuz she thought we were messin with her ...lol!


Oh Liquid Joe's



I was a hit! I swear everyone there had there hands on me all night...lol


Smelly and Stacey


Retards!!!!

Stacey walking her lemons!


Stacey and her buddy Carlos

I am so hot for this guy! LOL must be the tattoos...or the
singing!

No comment...

Me, Stace, and Rhonda.

Goof balls


We decided to go to our old stomping grounds for Stacey's birthday this year. I forgot how much fun we used to have there! Stacey was a riot! She had 3 AMF's and was plowed!! So here are some pics of our night...with red eye included since our internet has gone haywire I had to use another program to download my pics to and can you believe it had no way to fix red eye???? Well when my comp is back up and running I will replace with the edited pics...enjoy lol!

0 comments: