CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Wheeler Farm

So I have decided there is nothing in Utah to do with the little kids! It was such a cold day, Brent and I tried to find some where entertaining to a two year old we even braved the terrible smelling Jungle Jims which scared Oly! She held on to me with an iron grip. So we ended up at Wheeler Farm to pet the stinky animals. Olivia's favorite animal was the cows and they also favored her...lol!

Our first animals on our adventure...ya I don't know what they are a goat maybe???


Big girl Oly


B and Oly


The new baby cow


The day old lamb.


Horses


Let me in! Let me in!!


Olivia trying to pick the cows nose...lol! The cows loved her! Of course she loves the smelliest of all the animals!

0 comments: