CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Bye bye....gallbladder :(

I am going to have to have my gallbladder removed :( I hate the thought of surgery!!!!! Who will make sure the girls are taken care of...hell who will make sure I am taken care of...I have way too busy of a life to have surgery!

Harm says "so when is the big day, we can have a going away party for it?" I tell her never that I love each and every one of my organs and do not want to part with any of them. LOL...she sends me a message the says "I hear if you really love some one you have to let them go" she kills me then Romney goes on to add "If its ment to be, it will come back" a bunch of comedians is what they are!

I'm afraid of surgery....I will just ignore it and hope I do not explode or something.

1 comments:

Becky Ray Bench said...

WHEN are you going to have surgery??? Let me know so I can come over and help you with your girls..... It's amazing when I don't check your blog for a bit. I definately spend 1/2 hour to 45 min catching up on your life. I love how you blog.

Just wanted to let you know that I was thinking about you :)
Becky