CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Hay is doin good!

To all those who were concerned about Hay I just wanted to let you know that her little surgery went well! So here is a run down of our day.

6:00 Hay awakes...
6:05 Hay wants food...
6:06 She cries because she is supposed to be NPO (nothing by mouth after midnight)
6:30 - 11:00 Complains that I am starving her.
11:00 Valium...a wonderful drug!
12:00 Hay to dentist office and is given a shot and put under :(
12:05 Mommy cries :(
1:00 Hay awakes disoriented and her tongue swollen so she could not talk.
2:00 Back home and still not able to walk, and seeing double.
2:05 Wants a mirror and is pist because she thinks that she looks like a pirate...lol.
8:00 Still complaining :) and is headed to bed.

Poor lil girl! We brush morning and night and also floss yet she is going on her third cavity, today she had to have two root canals :( I have not even had that! So anyone have ideas on what we are doing wrong and what we can improve? I'm talking to you Crysta whom has never had a cavity in her 29 years :)

1 comments:

Crysta Lindsay said...

I am sorry...I wish there was a good answer for our little hay bug! My honest thought is teeth have a lot to do with genes. My grandma never had a cavity! A guy I work with is obsessed with his teeth and has cavity's and root canals..so hang in there keep up the good brush and floss habbits because it could always be worse! Love ya...