CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

So many kinds of love...

Jordan Minnick :)

I have been very lucky to have been able to keep some of the most important people in my past part of my future like Romney, Crysta, Hope, Charity, and Jordan. Jordan was a lot of my firsts...boyfriend I really cared about, boyfriend who really cared about me, he took me on my first plane trip, my first holidays with someone else family, my first love, first break up, lol first guy to ever poor milk shakes on my car...and many more things. And yet after 13 years he is still part of my crazy life! He loves listening to all the crazy things I have going on in my life and I was so happy to talk to him about them, I love a mans perspective on certain situations, and he gives great advice. LOL but we do not talk about Robbie ever, since he is a mutual person in our lives.

As we talked this weekend I could not help but go over some of the good and bad times and just laugh! It is funny that I could not picture my life with out him then and I never would have pictured he would be a part of my life as he is now...ya know? It is strange how love changes! Back then I felt I loved him so much that I wanted to marry him and now I look at him and love him just as much as I ever did only in a different way.

How do we know which love is which? How do we know which kind of love we are supposed to hang onto? The love that is new and exciting or the love that is old and familiar? The love that is unsure but could have so many possibilities? The love that does not really belong to us? Do we go with our head or our heart?

Thanks Jordan for listening to me :) luv you!

0 comments: