CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

...POA....Heck No!!!

Yesterday sucked! like super bad sucked! I was at the dr. all day between Oly and Hay, I have had no sleep in quite some time, and was starting to feel not well myself :( I decided that maybe I would feel better if I worked out so I had sick kids so I had to ride the bike, I start riding and about twenty five min into it I got all this pain in my back and my left lung....I could not move or breath it was terrible!!! Well I am anti dr. so I decide to wait it out, I put the girls to bed and tried to go to bed, I was in so much pain hell it was worse then labor! So at 2:02 in the morning my phone goes off three right messages right in a row. I guess I was the lucky gal chosen for two a.m. booty call....wtf....so one of the guys I just ignored as I usually do, then the other was my ex and he knows I don't sleep well so he kept bugging me when I did not answer the texts I start getting calls. Then I have Robbie sending me mad mean messages cuz I was not feeling well and not wanting to go out or hang out. So I'm pissed! I am miserable in pain, I have three guys making asses of themselves I am thinking of changing my number so I can just be left alone! FYI....Do Not! text me at two in the morning lookin for a piece....IT WONT HAPPEN!

0 comments: