CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day


I was hoping my shirt would bring on a willing man...lol

Stacey with a mouth full of food :)

This is like the sundae I hid in my purse.

Men suck!

My day started out like any other awoken by two obnoxious children demanding breakfast, followed by baths, getting ready for the day, and of course a random argument with Robbie. The story of my life! I decided to ignore Rob cuz he is stupid just like every other man I know so there went my evening :( however Romney decided to dog Stacey for some poly choir thing, so in the afternoon I got a text from her asking me if I would be her Valentines date...I thought what the hell better then sitting home feeling sorry for myself so we went to dinner and a movie! We went to La Luna for mexican then to cold stone for ice cream...come to find out you cant bring outside goodies into the theater so we snuck in our ice cream sundaes in our purses...lol...messy...oh yes! We decided to see He is just not that into you. It was so true! I have already read the book when I was like in high school...lol. Im not sure why men feel they have to lie, it would save us all alot of time if both parties were honest right from the get go ya know? Still I find guys in my life lying to me when the truth is actually the best way to go...men stink...I think I will be a lesbian...ha ha the only thing worse then men are women!!!!

Anyway it was a great night, the best Valentines Day I have ever had!!!!! Thanks Stace!

0 comments: