CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Confused....

Finding my way back to sanity again, though I don't really know what I'm gonna do when I get there...

You know I kinda feel like all the things in my life are out of my hands, some of the biggest decisions in my life I did not get to decide I just had to sit back and watch it all fall apart due to someone else decisions and yet every time it seemed to affect my life more then the one calling the shots. Not sure if that makes any sense to anyone but me. It is just weird to me how many people have control over what we do or how far we get in life like, mothers, fathers, bosses, friends, boyfriends, and girlfriends. Not saying we do not have control over own life just that they help mold our life to their likings as each of them pass through our lives. I guess I am rambling! I just feel like my happy little world is all a spinnin right now and I'm not sure how to make it stop, what the right or best decision is in any aspect of my life right now but I guess life is what happens while you are making other plans...

0 comments: