CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

So....whats the damage??? $$$$$$

I decided to go on a shopping spree today...I bought a lot!! But I got great deals :) So here are some pics of the stuff I got my little girllies.


Ollie's new pink Vans.

Lil Roxy hoodie and shirt for Ollie, and a cute
pink shirt for Hay. Its amazing the smaller stuff
is more expensive...

There is a new store called Jack and somethin or other
anyways this dress for Ollie was originally 88.00 and Hay's
was 55.00....Lets just say I got a steal of a deal :) These
will be their Valentine day dresses (I love holidays, one more
reason to shop)

Stacey insisted Ollie needed this swim suit
I ordered Hay the cutest Roxy one online
so of course O needed one too!!!!

Okay I know...out of control because I did not even show what I got for myself :) Oh well whats wrong with a little money spending???

0 comments: