CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Update on Ollie


The past three days have been HELL! I am unsure how but Olivia picked up a bug...a bad one! She has been throwing up and wont eat :( last night I finally got her to eat a few little bites of one of Melody's protein bars. She is still not eating but has stopped throwing up and will have some water in her cup.

I hate when the kids get sick especially when they are not old enough to tell you what they need and you just have to guess.

So a lot of sleepless nights! thank goodness it is finally the weekend so at least I don't have to be up all night with her then go off to a 10-12 hour day.

I cant wait for the spring and all of that beautiful sun and warm weather so there will be less getting sick!

0 comments: