CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

The good old days!

Today I got a little nostalgic. I was thinking back to when I was in high school and how much fun it was and what a different person I was. My biggest worries were if I had gone tanning and that I had a dress to the next upcoming dance...lol...those were the days! I remember thinking about my life and how back then what I thought my future would hold, lol whether I would end up JAM or JAG. I would marry either long term boyfriend Jordan and be Jennifer Anne Minnick (JAR) or long term on again off again Shane Gailey, I would have one child and be a stay at home mother. We would own a large home with a pool and always be in love ha ha ha! I was so naive but I loved it! Those days were so easy! Sluffing class with the guys from the football team and eating spicy fries from Sconecutter then going to the house with out parents and making out :) ah good times! Now days I still see Romney, I periodically hear from Jordan who is a St. George police officer, Shane knocked up Harm's friends older sister while we were together and now is divorced, Rena is in Oregon and here I am....Life has worked out very differently then I had planned. Man being an adult sucks! But I do at least have my little girls who make every day bright! I love them so much...unexpected yes but soooooooo worth it, I would not have planned it this way but I am so happy it ended up this way :) Love you to all my friends! and esp. to my beautiful little girls!


Me and Rena Graduation day. My hair was so
long...and curly!

Me and Jordan in Seattle over Thanksgiving
with his family.

Lol...me and Shane Graduation day. His fam
took us to dinner and sooooo many pics.

My Romney! and Ken who is covered by this
colored glasses wearin guy. Oh the trouble we
caused!






1 comments:

Harmony said...

LOL! When we got home from the hospital I looked at Paul and said "Man, do you remember what life was like in high school? When your biggest worry was who was going to ask you out? Look at us now!" Getting older is so rewarding, but man there are days you just want to
say "NO MORE STRESS!" I think back just 3 years ago, I thought I would be in such a different place... just remember -kites don't fly on sticks, you got to be flexible to fly:)