CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Thank God for the Z Pack!


So little Ollie Polie got the bug right....Poor thing lost two pounds being sick....would not eat.... :( after she just made her weight so I decided instead of taking her back to the dr. where good chance we would get sent to primary I would just ask one of the fantastic docs I work for if I could call her in something. Now my kids are lucky because they can take the Z pack and I am allergic to Erythromycin so I cant take it so I get the long term take twice or three times a day meds....anyways we are now on day three and finally she has developed a appetite (well a Ollie size appetite) So whatever it was it was not just a common bug. I am so lucky!

And also, speaking of the awesome guys I work for!!! I was having to make up time since we had two days off each week the past two weeks for the holidays and I also had to take off time for Olivia So I had three days 33 hours out of a 88 hour check....YIKES....So in the process of making up time (I do not get paid holidays :( ) I complained a little about how it sucks to be my only income and when I have to take time off since I do not get financial help for either of my children that It really messes up how I do things. Well they decided to pay me for Christmas day and New Years day!!!!!! So at least that added some to my upcoming check!!!! I am so glad I finally left the Heart and Lung where I was treated like shit, over worked and under paid! Moving to UTPS was one of the best decisions I have ever made!

Wow I got off track...Olivia is doing better! :)

0 comments: