CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Survey about 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Here's a little survey about my 2008...

Kissed someone new?
A lady never kisses and tell ;)

Done something you've regretted?
who hasn't

Lost someone?
No thank God!

Tripped over a coffee table?
I don't know anyone with a coffee table...but if I had I am sure I would have done it.

Came close to losing your life?
Yes in a since...I'm still recovering.

Read a great book?
I read for the second time Why is it always about you? A book about narcissism. I was trying to understand A few people in my life. I read the Twilight series also.

Grow apart from anyone?
Yes...

Did you change at all this year?
Yes, I lost a ton of weight due to illness....got harrased for being too thin....then gained weight. And the best is I have started standing up for myself and started worrying about what is best for me and not some looser guy.

Did you get your hair cut?
YES! And now I may change the color or grow it out again...hmmmm who knows.

Were you in school?
No-

Did you get good grades?
N/A

Did you have a job?
Of course, someone has to support my children since their daddies don't

Did you own a car?
I am super close from paying off my loan and owning my Jeep....

Did you move at all?
No!

Would you change anything about yourself now?
Yes but I don't want to get snotty remarks on what I would change.

Do you think 2009 will top 2008?
I really hope so, 2008 was one of the worst years of my life.

Any big plans for 2009?
Trip to Cali....I know I know

What did you love the most about 2008?
The time I got to spend at home with my girls.

What did you not like about 2008?
Getting sick and missing out on a year of my life....and the long still ongoing recovery :) So again I need to thank all my family and friends who helped me out!!! And who continue to help me out. So Happy New Year everyone!!!


Some goals and dreams I would like to try to accomplish this next year
~I already posted my goals. So ya. But the biggies are to pay off my jeep, have my down payment for my house, and DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! I would love to be driving again!!!!!!!!!!!


0 comments: