CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Just call me....Bitch...lol

Ha ha....Justin text me today and asked if I was gonna let him claim her on his taxes....I thought as I was laughing "Is this April fools?" Hell no I am not letting him claim her! We made an agreement last year that he could claim her for two years IF....he was current on his child support! Keep in mind he was not current at that time either but I thought eh what the hell its coming back to me anyways since ORS would take his refund so why cause a fight....

So when I said no...lol....then I am a greedy money hungry bitch who never lets him see Haylee and takes all of his money....I laughed and said "yep" he keeps sending me nasty messages and the best thing happened I realized that after about oh ten messages I was laughing not crying! I just realized I don't give a fuck what Justin thinks about me! Im not sure when this happened but I love it! And it made him even madder that he was not getting to me! The best part is....as he is telling me I only want his money he not once asked how she is doing...lol....so who is the one that is all about the money?????

I love it!

1 comments:

steele life said...

I love that! I wouldnt let him claim her either! We dont get to claim omi and we are current on our child support! We dont even get to see omi (not that I really want to :( haha) but he doesnt want to see us either, and it pisses sam's x wife off. OH WELL BITCH! I hate her too. Anyway, life sucks, and life's a bitch. Maybe you should be a little nicer justin, and actually give a shit and maybe jenny would let YOU see Haylee!!!! Screw you justin!
(sorry, I'm not in a good mood....)