CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Robbie...dun, dun, dun....

So speak of the devil! After a good 5 months or so Robbie decided to try to chat today. I was shocked I was in the middle of a minor spat with Brent when I got a text from Rob. I was kinda surprised since I kinda just started ignoring him in hopes of him getting the hint and leaving me alone, which was way way hard for me since I have a really hard time staying away from him! Anyways I got lured into talking with him, we ended up talking all day...He begged for us to at least be friends and finally I gave in and agreed to being friends. I am wondering how friendly he wants to be because as soon as I agreed to give friends a try he asks "So are you still great looking?" lol I told him no that I had gained a couple hundred and shrunk a few inches...So not to get any ideas :) I should stay away....Well see....

0 comments: