CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Robbie...dun, dun, dun....Part two

You know when people say they have changed but really they have only pretended to change and the same old person eventually comes out? I would have to say about 99.9% of all people I know who have told me they have changed have not really changed at all but are just better at making it appear that way...I have noticed a change in Robbie...but I am also naive, he has always been very good at charming me! Well I hope that Rob has changed it would be nice to have him around again...but only if he can behave himself!! He knows the way to my heart is my stomach lol so we will see how dinner goes....It better be one hell of a dinner :)

1 comments:

steele life said...

YOU BETTER BE CAREFUL!!! usually they dont change, or they do change for about a month, then they go back to how they were!